o my gosh i have the best family ever!!!!!!!! :) You guys all crack me up!!!!!! and holy cow was that missing thing funny!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :0 O i can't wait for you guys to come up here ken ry and wendi. It was so fun to have mom and dad here. I miss you all so much!!! so it's so fun and nice of you guys when you come up here.
Kendra!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID POWDER PUFF GO! YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME!!!! LET ME KNOW!!!!!!
Jaron- were you so excited to see her play FOOTBALL!!!!!!! ahahah that's so funny that he really says mom i'm to small remember hahahahaha he keeps you in your place :) i love it!!!!!!
THANKS AGAIN MOM AND DAD FOR EVERYTHING I OVE YOU GUYS!!!!! THIS WEEKEND WAS SO MUCH FUN SPENDING TIME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We had fun visiting you in Logan. I highly recommend it for Ryan, Wendi, and Kendra. A word of caution though is if your not carefull Brianne will steal your bed. causing you to find alternate sleeping arrangements.
I'll just sleep in her car!
ahahhaha i know i felt really bad about that:) you should of just woken me up!!!! Ryan you will sleep in my car ahahhahahaha that's funny:)
Post a Comment