Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Guess I moved too Slow!!!


Brianne I was saving this car for you and was going to give it to you for your birthday...Mom and Dad just moved quicker than me...I have it sitting at the ranch...what am I going to do with it now...Kendra do you want it...maybe I could save it for Jaron! It has windows that you have to roll down with two hands, am radio only...which is good cuz you get to listen to news radio all day long, the color is very popular these days, oh it even has ripped leather seats...a must have for any college student...where else could you keep your loose change?? The horn doesn't work and you have to use plyers and a hammer in order to get the gas cap open. Okay...so maybe you got a better deal out of the other one...but if you change your mind you've got my digits!!!

4 comments:

Wendi Mortensen said...

Ry... why don't you just save it for while you are working on the ranch in california so that you don't ruin our cars with the smell of manuer. :)

Jack said...

It looks like one of Wendi's cars after she totaled it. Maybe she would like to drive it for old times sake. It would be great because there isn't much that a suburban could do to make it look worse.

Wendi Mortensen said...

How rude... :)

Brianne said...

Dang that car is one beauty!!!!!!!!! If only i didnt just buy my old clanker or a car. you would have had that car sold to me the minute i laid my eyes on it:) ahaaah