Monday, October 8, 2007

Jack...Jack, Where are you??...Jack???


Okay...I need everyones help! We are still missing one person...and a very important person he is. His name is John A. Fahnestock and he is the father and patriarch of this family. I assumed he would have been the first one to sign on to this blog because he doesn't like to do anything else but hang out with his family...and this blog gives him an opportunity to be with us 24/7!!! Not many pops get that privelage...so here are a few clues I know about Dad Fahnestock that might help you help me track him down...



His nickname is "Jack"

He was born on August 24, 1954 in Seattle, Washington

His favorite food is whipped cream in the can and "strong"cheese

His favorite song is "Hit the Road Jack"

He likes to travel and play with light switches in the hotels he stays in

When he really laughs no one else can keep a straight face

He is fascinated with Bosie State Football

Hii always has fun playing with the wii with Kenii, Brii, and Nancii...

His favorite grandkid is Jaron and they LOVE doing stuff together...

Oh and his favorite son-in-law is Ryan...but even though Ryan doesn't golf...he's still Jack's favorite

His favorite daughter is...um..well...I better leave that one alone to avoid any trouble...

He likes to play on the lake with his boat...and even bought a new wake board for him and Ryan so they can wakeboard next summer

He loves to be with his sweetheart Nancy...woah...no time for mushy stuff on this blog so that's all I will write about that!!!




Okay...those are the clues for now...so if anyone happens to see John, aka Jack let him know that the blog is looking for him...Good Luck and may the power of the force be with all of you in your quest to locate this man we call "Dad"!!!

4 comments:

KENDRA! said...

I found dad. But he hasn't found the blog yet! haha. we acutally tried to sign him up last night, but it said he already had an account wiht google, and then we just got all confused and he didn't know he had one, so we can't remember that one. so we don't knwo what to do! hahaha

Ry and Wendi said...

Well...keep TRYING!!!!!

Jaron said...

Grammpa...whe au you...

Brianne said...

DAD GREAT PIC!!!! I LIKE!!!