yea...you are right...that is a bad picture...just kidding!!! Thanks for posting! We will see you guys tomorrow night and hopefully we can all hang out! See you then!
ahahahha ryan you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!O my goodness I can't wait to see you guys! I'm so glad that you gys are coming up here! thanks!!! i hae the best family ever!!! LOVE YOU ALL
Ryan is crazy.. I think it is a great photo. Can't wait to see you!
Okay, now that we know what he looks like, I want to know what he is like... Tell us about him. I guess that is what we can do all weekend. :)
yeah except for the fact that none of us got to meet him. it's okay bring him down for thanksgiving! hhahaha! we'll have extra turkey don't worry!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yea...you are right...that is a bad picture...just kidding!!! Thanks for posting! We will see you guys tomorrow night and hopefully we can all hang out! See you then!
ahahahha ryan you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!
O my goodness I can't wait to see you guys! I'm so glad that you gys are coming up here! thanks!!! i hae the best family ever!!!
LOVE YOU ALL
Ryan is crazy.. I think it is a great photo. Can't wait to see you!
Okay, now that we know what he looks like, I want to know what he is like... Tell us about him. I guess that is what we can do all weekend. :)
yeah except for the fact that none of us got to meet him. it's okay bring him down for thanksgiving! hhahaha! we'll have extra turkey don't worry!
Post a Comment