I am so happy you posted these photos... we just finally got Jaron to stop talking about this scary room and now it will all come back to him. He couldn't stop talking about the foot and the chocolate hot... (whatever that was). Have the boys gotten back at you yet? What are you going to do/be for Halloween? Jaron also likes that he scared your peoples that weekend. I hope you don't have too scary of a week! :)
1 comment:
I am so happy you posted these photos... we just finally got Jaron to stop talking about this scary room and now it will all come back to him. He couldn't stop talking about the foot and the chocolate hot... (whatever that was). Have the boys gotten back at you yet? What are you going to do/be for Halloween? Jaron also likes that he scared your peoples that weekend. I hope you don't have too scary of a week! :)
Post a Comment