Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TEST!!

so i was excited i got an 86% on my test yesterday:) just thought everyone should know!!!!

3 comments:

Wendi Mortensen said...

that is fantastic! was it a test about haning out with friends and boys all night long... :) Are you likeing your semester any better or are you still feeling behind?

Ry and Wendi said...

Wendi...please double check your prepositional phrases and petatives...The correct phrase would be: Do you like your semester any better or do you still feel behind??

Great Job Bri...After 5 years of college I have finally come to the conclusion that as long as I pass...I should just have fun...so I am just hoping for straight "C's" this semester and I am having fun...but don't let me tell you how to do it...I mean...I think you should always strive for A's...I just said get C's so you wouldn't worry...but then again...that's not right of me to tell you not to work hard cuz I don't want to get in trouble from Big J and his sidekick Little N...so..um...work hard and always give it your best shot and just do me a favor and try not to get a C...but if you worked hard and get a C then that's okay cuz you worked hard...so..yea...just have fun and I think I am going to end this comment cuz I don't think I am making any sense...am I???
Wait...what?

Oh that reminds me...Bri remember when you went to look out my window in my truck and it was rolled up and you hit your head and you said..."Ouch"

Ahhh...good times!

Brianne said...

ahhahaha o my goodness ryan you make my day!:) i loved your comment. And yes i would agree on the c thing. have fun and just pass. who looks at the grade anyways:) ahhahahah. BIG J AND SIDEKICK LITTLE N!!!!!ahahahahahah SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and o my gosh i remeber that:) hahaha i'm so retarded sometimes. but hey at least i give everyone somthing to laugh at all the time:) ahhaha So the other night i was going to get up or somthing i ended up slamming my head sideways against the wall i have no idea how i did it i was not even that clost to the wall and some how i like whipped my head into the wall. everyone was laughing. i don't know if that made any sense but i can re in act it however you speel that when you guys get here. :)

Wendi- i feel ike i'm far behind in some thigns still but not everything.

miss you all love you lot's!