Message from DAD. I am very offended by this video. Anyone that knows me would know that I have much better taste in dresses than the one I am wearing. You can tell I was a little reserved in this performance because I was doing a solo. Maybe next time I can have mom for my partner so I can loosen up a little.
I will be sure if I get an internet site for my business not to make Bri my content manager.
1 comment:
Message from DAD. I am very offended by this video. Anyone that knows me would know that I have much better taste in dresses than the one I am wearing. You can tell I was a little reserved in this performance because I was doing a solo. Maybe next time I can have mom for my partner so I can loosen up a little.
I will be sure if I get an internet site for my business not to make Bri my content manager.
Post a Comment