just so y'all know this blogging idea is a really bad one...becuase our mother does not know how to do anything, and so i always have to help her! haha so thanks you guys don't have to be the one to live wiht her and help her! hahah jk mommmy...i'm jsut teasing you! oh what do you know mom is asking me for help at this moment!
haha
well wendi and ryan i just wanted to tell you that my powderpuff game is tomorrow 6 on the tur. you should come cause i miss you guys....and JARON! hahaha!
love you
kendra
oh p.s. that would be fun if you guys went up the 19th. I'm going up with friends, so i'd probably go with them, but it would be fun to ALL be up there! =-)
gotta go help mama
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, we will be at your game tonight! Wouldn't miss it. Do you know how cool it will be to Jaron that you, his precious Kendra, gets to play football, which he thinks is a real big honor to play. When I ask him if he wants to play football, he gets very serious and reminds me that he is really little and too small.
If mom needs too much help on the computer, I guess I could come and live with you guys for a while to help out. Since it is my fault for starting this whole thing. :) Let me know if you need me to pack my bags....
I think that would be great if you moved out...you're kinda getting on mine and Jaron's nerves!!
Have fun with her guys!!
I better say "just kidding"...or the couch may be my home for a while!!!:)
Post a Comment