This is for the administrator I would like to post a request that on the family
picture the bottom right photo of the person be replaced by the one that this person is
not laughing like a mental person. I thought i saw other one's at grandma's that
would be a little less embarrassing for that individual. So is this called like, lets find the ugliest photo
of her and post it. I mean really how would you all fill if you were in the same boat. really just think about it. I am wondering if we should have a selection of photos to choice from
and then we could have a vote. This way we all could feel a little more comfortable with
ourselves and being published on the web. How do you all feel about this????
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yah! you joined! As administrator, I would be happy to place any photo you request... I didn't even look closely at anyone, just selected the first photo we took. I will look for one without the mental person. :) (I do think you look good though...)
I think she is laughing and happy cuz she was finally able to take a picture with...well. who else but ME!!!
Post a Comment