Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ugly Outfits

ActuallyKendra, I think the yellow shirt at the bottom of Brianne's post is quite disgusting. :) And if you go to utah on the 19th, I want to go too! I am also very excited to see your senior photos!!!! I need to send some of Jarons photos to bri still! Sorry bri. Jaron is here at the ranch cuz he wanted to see his daddy and the cows. He worries about them when their water buckets have bugs/dirt in them, or if their bottles fall out of the bottle holders. It is pretty funny. He says goodbye to each one of the on the row as he leaves. He says "goodnight, I see you soon."

Okay, well this post on the myspace family edition is officially done. Have a good afternoon! I will talk to you soon.

Bri, let me know if you see any cute baby stuff at downeast when you go!!!!

Don't forget to watch conference!

By the way, Trans Siberian is good, but not something you have to see every year! I recomend it though also. ( I didn't even get the show was telling a story and I have seen it like 3 times... )

No comments: