Can i just say I love this already!!! It made my day after a long day in class to come home and read these!!! it made me happy!!!!!!!!! Seriously you have no idea!!!!! I OVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Kendra: I think your smoking something if you really think anyone would wear what i was wearing. Maybe if you saw them in real life you would think differently:) ahahahhaah
ADMINISTRATOR- i will be for sure letting you know about the baby stuff!!! and you shoudl come down with kenny!!!!!!
Ryan: I think harley is a way cute name but i just have never heard it for a girl. that's all:)
Adminsitrator and Ryan: i only could vote once so i voted for mia but i really like maycee too so either one i woul dbe okay with:)
MoM and DaD you guys really need to get a name here your missing out on so much:)
Jaron- i would just like to say you are the cutest thing ever! and your for sure takin care of the cows:) i love it. Man i thought you were going to be a rock boy (scientist) maybe i had it all wrong maybe you were born a rancher:)
LOVE you all and miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment